Where collection coverage is available and given that there is sufficient volumes of used cups generated on a regular basis, a scheduled collection by the Simply Waste Solutions fleet, or one of our trusted collection partners, will always be the most efficient and cost effective means of returning cups.
However, taking into consideration that remote areas may never have sufficient volume to justify a collection service on our own fleet, we also want to provide an opportunity for organisations generating a small volume of cups and/or on an infrequent basis to participate in the scheme.
Our post back service is operated by a 3rd party courier and does not require Membership to the scheme, providing an opportunity to post back up to 20kg cups in a box no greater than 100,000cm3 for £14.99 (ex VAT).
|Cup Size||Cup Capacity Per Maximum Box Size 50cm x50cm x 40cm||Post Back (ex VAT)||Cost per Cup (ex VAT)|
How to use the service
- Use any cardboard box that is no more than 100,000cm3 – Height(cm) x Width(cm) x Length(cm) = Less than 100,00cm3
- Place a clear plastic sack within the box into which to place the used cups
- Stack used cups into the sack – please ensure that the cups are free from liquid or any other form of contamination i.e. lids, stirrers etc.
- When full, tie the clear plastic sack and seal the cardboard box
- Click on the Schedule a Collection tab below
- Provide the information requested and complete the transaction
- You will receive confirmation of the transaction immediately and, within 24 hours, confirmation of collection date (within 3-5 working days)
- Ensure that your box is available for collection when specified. Our courier will apply the collection label on
collectionand take your cups away to be recycled!